- 08-Jul-2013 to 06-Sep-2013 (MST)
- Watford City, ND, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
Responsibilities for the Oil Truck Driver:
- Handle the loading, unloading and delivering procedures necessary to transport crude oil from well sites.
- Partner with dispatch in accurately reporting the conditions of tanks, well sites, road
- conditions and overall environment of the field.
- Safely transport crude from lease to unload stations.
- Perform pre and post trip inspections in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Properly complete all daily paper work.
- Maintain accurate logs on PeopleNet.
- Compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and CET vehicle policies.
- Follow guidelines and policies set forth by CET and customers.
- Work tanks of oil utilizing CET oil buying guidelines.
- Maintaining a clean and safe driving record.
- Attend monthly safety meetings.
- Maintains appearance of truck and perform minor maintenance as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience for the Oil Truck Driver:
- 2 Years of verifiable experience operating a Class A commercial motor vehicle.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and speak the English language.
- Ability to operate in adverse weather conditions, including off road.
- Ability to chain up truck and trailer when on the job.
- Ability to abide by all DOT rules and regulations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, manuals and reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concept such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions if required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret variety of technical instructions.
- Consistently demonstrates cooperative, team-oriented behavior.
- Safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in the oil and gas field and on the road.
- Maintain cleanliness and perform minor maintenance on equipment as well as ensure equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order at all times and report deficiencies to maintenance staff.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Class A CDL
- Tanker endorsement
- Doubles and Triples endorsement
- Hazmat endorsement for Crude Oil
- Must pass pre-employment drug and random drug and alcohol testing.
Physical Activities & Working Conditions:
- Drivers are routinely required to work outdoors and as a result are exposed to the elements therefore exposure to extreme cold
- Frequent lifting of large tools and equipment (100 lbs)
- Climb on and off trucks and equipment
- Ascend and descend ladders
- Chain up and take chains off equipment
- Ability to work at heights
- Normal accessibility of all work sites for the position
- Normal exposure to cramped spaces, loud noises, chemicals and fumes, dust heights or work safety hazards
- Normal physical mobility, which includes movements from place to place on the job taking distance and speed into account
- Normal physical agility, which includes ability to maneuver body while in place
- Normal dexterity of hands and fingers
- Normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
- Normal endurance
- Normal concentration/intensity, which includes prolonged mental effort with limited opportunity for breaks
- Normal memory, taking into consideration the amount and type of information
- Normal complexity of decision making
- Normal time pressure of decision making
- Normal ability to see, distinguish colors, hear, smell and taste
- Normal sense of touch
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!