|Click Here for List of Job Opportunities|
Concord Energy is committed to providing top-quality service to a variety of markets: natural gas, natural gas producer services, commercial and industrial sales, crude oil marketing, transportation, water services as well as oilfield services.
Our commitment leads to an excellent, team oriented work environment that provides training opportunities for our employees to develop and build on the job knowledge needed to continuously provide customers with top notch services and encourages employees to grow within the organization.
Through community involvement our employees volunteer their time, by selecting specifically targeted programs that enrich the needs of children. We extend our reach by donating, volunteering and serving on the boards of child-focused organizations like the Boys & Girls Club, ACE, Uplift and Habitat for Humanity.
Concord Energy offers competitive compensation as well as a competitive benefit packet:
- Medical/Pharmacy Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401K Plan with Company Matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care – the maximum annual contribution is $2,500.
- Dependent Care – the maximum annual contribution is $5,000.
- Short Term Disability (company paid)
- Long Term Disability (company paid)
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) (company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (company paid)
Concord Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability or other protected classifications.